Waterproof Fly Rug in a striking Zebra Print by Rhinegold. The Rhinegold Zambia Full Neck Fly has a waterproof Top Line making it perfect for hot summer days where the odd shower light shower may happen.
Rhinegold Waterproof Fly rug - New and improved for 2021. This Fly rug features the following
- Waterproof 600 Denier ripstop top line helping to keep the top line muscles Dry on showery days in the summer.
- Belly Coverage with 3 surcingle's having full adjustment
- Side skirts and the front and back
- Elasticated front shoulder pleat for freedom of movement
- Innovative waterproof Stretch insert by the withers to give comfort of movement with no bulky seams
- Elasticated, plastic covered Stretch filet cord with trigger clips to hold the rug in place
- Umbrella style Waterproof tail flap
- Close weave mesh on the lower half to help keep flies at bay and allow air to flow through the rug helping to keep your horse cool on warm days.
- Touch and Close tab on the top of the neck to attach to a field safe headcollar if needed.
- Twin breast straps
- Touch and close loop through Neck fastenings
This really is a very versatile summer rug to keep the flies at bay. Great at confusing flies and biting insects due to the Zebra Pattern the sun and stops the UV light bleaching dark horses/ponies coats. The waterproof top line on the rug and tail flap also helps keep your horse dry across the top helping to keep chills at bay.
Colour: Zebra Print with Black Waterproof top line
Please note due to the waterproof top line and the dark colour your horse or pony may get hot under this rug in bright summer sunshine, it is advised to only wear this rug on dull cloudy days or damp showery days when the sun isn't likely to be out too much.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.