The Rhinegold Elite Storm 1200 Denier Turnout rug comes complete with a detachable neck cover for the ultimate in versatility. This 200g Turnout rug comes in a vibrant sapphire blue colour with black nickel hardware and a contrast Black waterproof chest panel for the ultimate in freedom of movement and comfort for your horse.
The main features of this 1200D 200g Turnout rug are:
- Tough 1200 Denier Ripstop outer fabric which is waterproof, durable and breathable
- 200g Medium weight filling perfect for late autumn/winter/early spring for blanket clipped/High trace clip or Irish/Chaser clip. Layer on very cold winter days with a fleece or 100g Stable rug to turn it into a heavyweight rug.
- Detachable matching Neck cover with good coverage and snap clip fastening (great to foil field mates that love to undo Velcro straps)
- Adjustable Quick clip chest fastening with touch close pad. Lots of adjustment to fit a variety of chest sizes.
- Unique Stretch panel on chest area which is waterproof and ripstop and allows for freedom of movement and adds to the comfort for your horse. Great for those that like hooning around the field.
- Smart Black metal fixings for a smart finish
- Large umbrella style tail flap with reflective strip
- Reinforced surcingle slots and elastic on the part where the surcingle's fasten for added give and comfort for your horse as they move around the field.
- Shoulder movement gusset to help prevent rubbing and aid in freedom of movement.
This 200g Turnout rug really is a fantastic rug and the 1200 Denier outer fabric is tough, waterproof and the colour is fab. Being a 200g Turnout rug with detachable neck really makes this versatile.
Sizes: 5'6 - 6'9"
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.