The Jump 100g Combo Turnout Rug is a very versatile rug, making it ideal for Early autumn/Spring use for those horses & Ponies that tend to feel the cold as it is or layer with an under rug during the colder months. This rug is also ideal for winter use for those horses and ponies that are unclipped but still need a little bit of warmth in their rugs.
Features of this rug are:
- 600 Denier ripstop outer fabric which is waterproof and breathable
- 100g Polyfil which is a very versatile weight
- Attached Full neck for extra warmth and coverage from the elements
- Fully Nylon Lined to help smooth the coat and prevent rubbing
- Neck is fastened by buckles so great for those horses/ponies who have field mates that like to undo Velcro fastening neck covers!
- Twin buckle up chest straps with 2" velcro Pad to aid fastening
- Cross surcingles
- adjustable leg straps
- Tail Flap
- Attractive Raspberry and grey design
This rug has a good amount of adjustment however if you have heavy set cob, draught breed or your horse is wide on the chest/ crested neck and broad backed you may want to go up a size.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.