- Tough 1200 Denier ripstop outer fabric - Stronger, more robust and hard wearing
- Waterproof - Use with the neck attached for head to tail coverage from rain
- 200gsm insulated filling which is a very versatile weight - not too heavy so perfect for this milder winter weather we have been having for most horses/ponies - layer with a 100g - 200g stable rug or fleece rug on colder winter days to turn into a heavyweight.
- Nylon lining
- Shoulder movement pleat
- Twin adjustable clip fastening on the chest with touch and close patch
- Detachable Neck cover
- Tail Flap
- Reflective tape on rear quarters of the rug and also on tail flap
- Elasticated, removable leg straps
- Cross surcingle
Dispatch Times & Delivery for products
We operate a 3 - 4 working day dispatch time.
We are a small business who although try our hardest to dispatch quicker than the 3 - 4 working days are quite often unable to due to staff holiday/sickness/tack shop being busy etc. Rather than promise our customers quicker dispatch times which we are unable to meet we like to be honest. If you are not in a huge rush for your item and happy to wait a few extra days then please give us a try - You should receive your order within 5 - 7 working days of placing your order, If it's likely to be longer than this due to out of stock or known delays with couriers then we will let you know.
We post using Royal Mail 2nd Class signed for for orders under 2kg and either Evri or DPD for orders over 2kg. If you happen to place a heavy order containing more than 1 item with us and from Northern Ireland, Scottish Highlands etc we may split your parcel so it can be sent Royal Mail.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.