This Gallop Turnout Rug is the perfect rug for the Autumn/spring. The Gallop Trojan 200g Turnout rug comes with a Neck cover for the ultimate in versatility.
This 200g Turnout rug is perfect for the late Autumn/early spring weather for clipped horses & ponies or can be layered during colder months and used all through the winter. The 200g filling and the removable neck cover also makes this good for older horses & ponies and those native/cob types who have a low trace or neck/belly clip through out the winter as not too warm. On warmer Autumn/spring days leave the neck cover off and put it on for the colder/wet days. Saves the hassle of having a combo neck and a standard neck or having to try and fold the combo neck down!
Features of this rug are:
- 600 denier ripstop waterproof outer fabric
- Breathable so can also be used in the stable if needed
- 200 gsm insulated filling which is a medium weight
- Nylon lining
- Detachable neck cover included turning this rug into a full neck when needed.
- Tail Flap
- Twin buckle up chest straps with Velcro closure
- Cross Surcingle's
- Removable leg straps
- Shoulder movement pleat
- Versitile fitting - Fits a range of type of horses/ponies from TB's through to medium weight cobs. If you have a heavy traditional cob or draught breed you may need to size up.
Colour: Black with red binding
Sizes: 5'6 - 7'
*please note the neck cover included with the rug, is put in by the manufacturer as size appropriate (so large neck cover will be included in a 6'3" turnout rug). We don't carry spares of these but can ask our supplier if they have a spare in the size required but it is not guaranteed they will have. If you have a horse o pony with a long/short/wide neck for it's rug size then please e-mail us asking for measurements of the neck cover before purchasing.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.